++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ btNOG9: Call For Presentations ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The following is an open call for presentations for the conference session for 9th Bhutan Network Operators Group (btNOG) Meeting being hosted in-person from 10th to 14th October 2022 in Bumthang, Bhutan.
Important dates regarding the Call for Presentations:
Call For Presentations Open:Now First Draft Programme Published:3rd October 2022 Deadline For Proposals: 4th October 2022 Final acceptance notification: 3rd October 2022 btNOG 9 Conference: 10th October 2022 btNOG 9 Workshops:11th to 14th October 2022
Note: Any marketing, sales, and vendor proprietary content in presentation is against the spirit of btNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
Presentations will be accepted on a first come first served basis – so it is important not to delay submitting if you wish to secure a presentation slot.
The btNOG9 conference will be a one-day event that includes technical sessions and possibly a panel discussion.
These are general sessions and you are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet operational and research community. The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical/operational content.
* Network Operations
* Peering Personals
* Routing in the IP Core, BGP, MPLS, IPv6
* Security, RPKI, DDoS mitigation
* Data Center, Virtualisation
* Internet Exchange Point, transit & peering
* DNS, DNSSEC
* ccTLDs, gTLDs, IDNs
* SDN, NFV, Network Automation
* 5G, IoT, Cloud Computing
* Content Caching/Distribution
* Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community.
* Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at the time of submission is acceptable.
* Peering Personals should be submitted now for the btNOG Peering Forum session.
* All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
* The btNOG9 conference will be conducted in English.
* btNOG9 conference will strive to provide the features to allow remote participation. However, we encourage you to speak at the conference in-person for the purpose of allowing the audience to actively engage the discussions.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the btNOG9 Program Committee by email
We look forward to welcoming you at btNOG9.
— btNOG9 Programme Committee
_______________________________________________ btNOG-coord mailing list -- email@example.com