--- Begin Message ---
- To: "afnog at afnog dot org" <afnog at afnog dot org>
- Subject: [afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG
- From: Kevin Chege <chege at isoc dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:25:26 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <CF0D0377.11D8E%chege at isoc dot org>
- List-archive: <http://afnog.org/pipermail/afnog/>
- List-help: <mailto:afnog-request at afnog dot org?subject=help>
- List-id: The AfNOG General Discussion List <afnog.afnog.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://afnog.org/mailman/listinfo/afnog>, <mailto:afnog-request at afnog dot org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://afnog.org/mailman/options/afnog>, <mailto:afnog-request at afnog dot org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CF0D0377.11D8E%chege at isoc dot org>
- Sender: afnog <afnog-bounces at afnog dot org>
- Thread-index: AQHPG9vxqQAYLCyX+kifHSUlzgjcbpqaMdoA
- Thread-topic: Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG
Greetings to you all.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce toyou a new network operators group, SAFNOG.SAFNOG stands for Southern Africa Network OperatorsGroup. As you might guess, it is a NOG for the SouthernAfrican region, with a vision to hold meetings in adifferent Southern African country each year. SAFNOG, ofcourse, is open to the entire world as well.Details about SAFNOG, and how to subscribe to the SAFNOGmailing list can be found at:www.safnog.orgSAFNOG will be holding its first operational andtechnical meeting - SAFNOG-1 - on 22nd & 23rd April,2014, at the Sandton Hilton hotel in Johannesburg, SouthAfrica. More details on this to follow in upcomingmessages and on the web site.
Sincerely,Kevin Chege,For The SAFNOG Management Committee
_______________________________________________ afnog mailing list http://afnog.org/mailman/listinfo/afnog
--- End Message ---
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.