|If you're going to do this, I would rather see providers given the option of choosing a size|
ranging from /28 to /32 with encouragement towards either end (/28 or /32).
This has several advantages:
1. It reduces bitmath requirements.
2. It simplifies DNS delegation for ip6.arpa zones
3. It allows providers that simply don't need a larger allocation to choose the
size that best meets their needs.
4. It simplifies APNIC's resource management process.
5. It simplifies the request process and qualification requirements.
On Jan 25, 2014, at 17:22 , Andy Linton <asjl at lpnz dot org> wrote: