Re: [sig-policy] prop-084: Frequent whois information update request
Dear Randy and all,
Sorry for the delay, been busy with APNIC 30 work! But here's the
breakdown of APNIC's IPv4 resources as requested:
- Historical: 357,171 /24s (12%)
- Current: 2,616,197 /24s (88%)
- Total: 2,973,368 /24s (100%)
Please let me know if you need any other information.
On 26/08/2010 12:36 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
Here's the break down of all historical prefixes in APNIC:
Potential members (but membership is non-enforcable):
- Actively routed: 85
- Not routed but the holder wants to keep/use: 456
To be reclaimed:
- Holder wants prefix returned to APNIC pool: 189
- Holder non-contactable: 1,326 (invalid contact)
Randy, I don't have other RIR's info, but as Louie said ARIN is
looking at their data (thanks!). I'll ask other RIR as well.
this does not answer my very specific question.
what % of /24 equivalents in the apnic region are legacy and what are
apnic/nir member holdings.