j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
Dear Community Members,
The APNIC Secretariat is now seeking volunteers to serve for the positions
- Policy SIG Chair (one position)
- Policy SIG Co-Chair (one position)
- Cooperation SIG Chair (one position)
- Routing Security SIG Chair (one position)
- Routing Security SIG Co-Chair (one position)
The successful nominee will be elected to serve as a SIG Chair or Co-Chair
for two years from the end of the conference (APNIC 56) in 2023 to end
of the conference (APNIC 60) in 2025.
Individuals cannot hold more than one elected position (EC, SIG, IANA RC
or NRO NC).
Those who are elected to a new position must resign from any other
currently held EC, SIG, IANA RC or NRO NC position as soon as practicable
but no later than 30 days following the election.
Nominees will be invited to provide a recorded video candidate statement,
which will be published on the APNIC 56 conference website.
Friday, 1 September 2023 at 17:30 (UTC +10)
Who can be nominated
Any individual residing within the Asia Pacific region may be nominated,
with the exception of staff members of any Regional Internet Registry
Self-nominations are permitted.
The nominee must meet the following two eligibility criteria:
- Registered and attending the current conference in person. The
attendee must be checked-in at the registration desk at any time
from the start of the conference until 10:00 (UTC +9), Thursday,
14 September 2023.
- Registered and attended at least one of the past eight APRICOT or
APNIC standalone conferences (not including the current
- APNIC 55 with APRICOT 2023 in Manila, Philippines
- APNIC 54 in Singapore
- APNIC 53 Online
- APNIC 52 Online
- APNIC 51 Online
- APNIC 50 Online
- APNIC 49 with APRICOT 2020 in Melbourne, Australia
- APNIC 48 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
How to nominate
Nominations and self-nominations may be submitted using the online
For more information about the role and the SIGs, please see:
Please contact the APNIC Helpdesk if you have any questions.
Services Team Lead (East Asia)
p: +61 7 3858 3188
f: +61 7 3858 3199
Join the conversation: https://blog.apnic.net/