j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
[Apologies for duplicate e-mails.]
APNIC 25 25 February - 29 February 2008 Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei, Taiwan
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held at the 25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting. We invite you to submit proposal presentations for these sessions. There are two types of presentations:
- Policy proposal A proposal which requires feedback and community consensus before it can proceed.
- Informational Typically a status report delivered to convey information to the audience. Informational presentations may be presented in SIG sessions.
* Submitting policy proposals
To submit a policy proposal before the 28 January 2008 deadline, you have two options:
1. Use the online form at:
2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to us, CCing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Submitting informational proposals
Send your proposal in TEXT format to email@example.com, preferably before 28 January 2008.
Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so it is advisable to submit your proposal as soon as possible.
More information ----------------
SIG archives and presenter guidelines are available at:
We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!
--- APNIC Policy SIG Chairs