j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
Dear PacNOG listers,
Just a reminder and to share that the 2018 APrIGF is now taking place in Port Vila, Vanuatu and you can follow the sessions via remote participation. Details of joining is shared below:
I want to highlight this morning’s plenary session theme and speakers if you are interested to join and contribute:
Pacific ICT Day Plenary Session
Time: 11:00am -12:30pm
Theme: Challenges and Opportunities of connectivity in Pacific small islands States.
Remote participation is available with Adobe Connect for all the main conference sessions of APrIGF 2018 from 14 - 16 Aug where you could participate online with live streaming and chatroom. For agenda and session times please go to http://aprigf.vu/agenda/
Meeting recordings, transcripts and presentation slides with speakers' consent will be archived and posted on this page after the event.
Vanuatu Timezone: UTC+11
Harbourview Plenary Room: https://participate.icann.org/aprigf1/
Workshop Room 1: https://participate.icann.org/aprigf2/
Workshop Room2: https://participate.icann.org/aprigf3/
Instructions on How to Join:
* After clicking the link to enter the Adobe Connect room, please choose 'Enter as a Guest', type in your first and last name, and click 'Enter Room’
* If you have never joined an Adobe Connect meeting before, you could test your computer connection at:
How to Raise a Comment/Question
* Each session will have a remote moderator to monitor the chatroom and help read out any comments or questions when the on-site moderator open the session to floor.
* If you wish to raise a comment/question and be read out, kindly type in the chatroom following the below format:
* Name_Country_Stakeholder Group [Comment] xxx [Comment] or
* Name_Country_Stakeholder Group [Question] xxx [Question]
* Any contents written out of the brackets will be considered chat only and will not be read out.