Forwarding the APRICOT 2023 call for presentations on behalf of the PC
20th February - 2nd March, Manila, Philippines
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The APRICOT 2023 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for
Presentations and Tutorials for the APRICOT 2023 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics;
- Lead informal Birds of Feather break out sessions.
Please submit on-line at:
Call for Papers Opens: Now
Outline Programme Published: As Papers Confirmed
Final Deadline for Submissions: 30th January 2023
Final Program Published: 6th February 2023
Final Slides Received: 20th February 2023
*SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, REGARDLESS OF
The APRICOT Conference Programme consists of three parts, these being
Tutorials, the Peering Forum, and Conference Sessions.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and
Technologies, for example:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- Routing Security, including RPKI and MANRS
- Internet backbone operations
- Peering, Interconnects and IXPs
- Content Distribution Network technology & operations
- Chip shortages impact on equipment acquisition and operations
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Pandemic impact on network deployment and operations
- Network Virtualisation
- Network Automation/Programming
- Network Infrastructure security
- IPv6 deployment on fixed and Wireless/Cellular networks
- DNS / DNSSEC and KINDNS
- Access and Transport Technologies
- Technical application of Web 3.0, public blockchains and cryptocurrency
- Content & Service Delivery and "Cloud Computing"
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CfP submissions otherwise the submission will be
rejected immediately. For work in progress, the most current
information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
Slides must be of original work, with all company confidential marks
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the APRICOT website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots
will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC may,
at their discretion, retain a limited number of slots up to the final
submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely,
important, or of critical operational importance. Every year we turn
away submissions, due to filling up all available programme slots
before the deadline. Presenters should endeavour to get material to
the PC sooner rather than later.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme
Committee Chairs by e-mail at:
pc-chairs at apricot.net
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Mark Tinka & Marijana Novakovic
APRICOT 2023 Programme Committee Chairs