- 5595 days inactive
- 5595 days old
- 1 participants
- 0 comments
j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
APNIC 25 25 February - 29 February 2008 Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei, Taiwan
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held at the 25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting. We invite you to submit proposal presentations for these sessions. There are two types of presentations:
- Policy proposal (P) A proposal which requires feedback and community consensus before it can proceed.
- Informational (I) Typically a status report delivered to convey information to the audience. Informational presentations may be presented in SIG sessions.
* Submitting policy proposals
To submit a policy proposal before the 28 January 2008 deadline, you have two options:
1. Use the online form at:
2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to the appropriate SIG Chair, CCing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Submitting informational proposals
Send your proposal in TEXT format to email@example.com, preferably before 28 January 2008.
Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so it is advisable to submit your proposal as soon as possible.
More information ----------------
SIG archives and guidelines for presenters are available at:
SIG chairs can be contacted at:
* Policy SIG firstname.lastname@example.org * Database SIG email@example.com * DNS operations SIG firstname.lastname@example.org * IPv6 technical SIG email@example.com * IX SIG firstname.lastname@example.org * NIR SIG email@example.com * Routing SIG firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!
Kind regards, Elly ________________________________________________________________________
Elly Tawhai email: email@example.com Internet Resource Analyst/ Liaison (Australasia), APNIC sip: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.apnic.net/helpdesk phone: +61 7 3858 3188 fax: +61 7 3858 3199