j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
Dear INNOG Community,
2020 ISIF Asia Grants applications open ________________________________________________________________________
Applications are open for the 2020 ISIF Asia Network Operations Grants. Funding of USD 60,000 (two grants of USD 30,000 each) will be awarded to two research and development projects, focused on the availability, reliability, and security of the Internet, with a particular focus on practical solutions around operational stability and security. Funding for these grants is provided in full by APNIC.
Research proposals must be focused on one or more of the following three areas:
- Practical solutions to improve security of the Internet routing system through use of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) standard.
- Practical solutions that promote the use of registry data through Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
- Tools and applications that facilitate analysis of live or historical datasets related to Internet infrastructure and its security.
Applications are open now until 21 June 2020 at 11:59 (UTC). Before you submit your grant proposal, please read the:
- ISIF Asia Frequently Asked Questions https://isif.asia/faq/
- Guidelines for Grant Application https://isif.asia/for-applicants-guidelines-tips/
- Selection Criteria https://isif.asia/selection-criteria
- Key dates https://isif.asia/2020-netops/
Submit a research grant proposal -------------------------------- https://isif.asia/2020-netops/
About ISIF Asia ---------------
The Information Society Innovation Fund (ISIF Asia) is a grants program empowering communities in the Asia Pacific region to research, design and implement Internet-based solutions for their own needs, placing particular emphasis on the positive role the Internet has in social and economic development in the region. ISIF Asia offers support through annual competitive grants processes and offers support for a range of capacity-building opportunities for selected recipients.
ISIF Asia is administered by the APNIC Foundation.