Call for Papers Opens 01 July 2016
First Draft Program Published 26 August 2016
Final Deadline for Submissions 16 September 2016
Final Program Published 23 September 2016
Final Slides Received 06 October 2016
Topics for tutorials and conferences would include amongst others relevant to Internet
operations and technologies:
- Peering & IXP operations and best practices.
- IXP Benefits
- IPv4/IPv6 routing and operations.
- Network backbone operations.
- ISP and network carrier services.
- FTTX (G-PON, E-PON, 10G-PON, NG-PON2)
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, e.t.c.).
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, e.t.c.).
- Content and service delivery, e.g., Multicast, VoIP, video, TelePresence, IPTv, gaming, e.t.c.
- Mobile data, 3G, 4G, LTE and Radio Access Networks.
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF or Powerpoint Format.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The Programme Committee will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance.