j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
Apologies for cross posting and for those who may be interested.
CCAOI and ISOC Delhi invites you to an interactive online Pre ICANN65 Discussion on 7 June at 6:00 UTC.
The objective of this interactive discussion would be to share an overview of the policies expected to be discussed during the Marrakech Policy forum meeting from 24-27 June, with community members from the APAC region.
The first 65 mins of the webinar would have experts from different stakeholder communities sharing and commenting on five key policy issues expected to be discussed during the meeting and would be followed by a 15 mins interactive community discussion.
To join the meeting on 7 June @ 6 UTC (11:30 AM India Time) please use this link: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/227000244
Tentative agenda being,
1. Overview of ICANN65 by Samiran Gupta, ICANN 5 mins
2. Discussion on five key policies expected to be discussed in Marrakech 50 mins
- Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) by Pam Little, GNSO
- Subsequent Procedure- Justine Chew, GNSO, APRALO
- Dot Amazon Issue by Rahul Gossain, GAC Representative, Government of India
- ICANN Multistakeholder model by Satish Babu, APRALO Chair
- Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG) by Ajay Data, Chairman UASG
3. Stakeholder update 10 mins
- NomCom by Brajesh Jain, Nom Com representative
- ASO AC by Aftab Siddiqui, ASO AC/NRO NC
4. Interactive discussion 15 mins
For any queries contact the undersigned.
On Behalf of CCAOI & ISOC Delhi